Accounts Administrator - Inflight
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their Inflight team.
Based in our Dublin office, the successful candidate will work as part of a small team with responsibility for managing the sector payments and expenses for our Cabin Crew.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to crew queries on sector payments
- Analysis of crew payments on base level and vs monthly accounts/budget
- Work with IT on further development of IT systems to ensure smooth processing of sector payments
- Management of rate schedules per base, ensuring new bases are added and rates updated as required
- Compiling reports for the Inflight Department
- General Administrative Tasks
- Booking duty travel flights for managers and crew as required
- Managing content of Crewdock website for cabin crew
- Booking hotels and monitoring expenditure on same
- Proven Administrative Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Windows Literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc) - advanced Excel required for this position
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Background in Accountancy/Payroll preferred.