Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Product Design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Europe’s biggest consumer & travel brands, in a fast paced and challenging environment in the new Ryanair Labs office in Madrid that provides services for Ryanair. We’re looking for bright, talented and enthusiastic people who love design & and are focused on delivering a great UI.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI designer to work on cutting edge online interfaces, mobile applications and complex user experiences that will be seen and used by millions of people each month. You’ll find new and innovative ways to improve design across our entire digital portfolio.
We are looking for someone who’s comfortable designing for both native and web platforms. You will be working with UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers and Senior Stakeholders in a fast paced Agile environment where you should be able to own the design and keep things moving forward.
What it’s like:
- Take ownership and manage projects from a design perspective
- Work with cross-functional teams (including UX designers, researchers and prototypers) to develop ideas from concept through to final visual design
- Manage multiple design projects and priorities in a fast paced enviroment.
- Present your ideas to stakeholders
- Find balance between business and user needs
- Raise the bar of UI quality within the project
- Actively seek out new and exciting design approaches that will bring new dimensions to the team
Here’s what we’d like to see
- 3 years’ professional Product/UI design experience (mobile and web)
- Strong portfolio with track record of shipping digital products
- Experience working with Sketch, and prototyping/Dev design tools (e.g. Principle, Zeplin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Interest in the travel industry an advantage
- Comfortable working with remote teams