Boeing 737 Aircraft Engineer Vacancies - Kaunas Airport
"Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services", or simply called "KAMS", is the technical support base of Ryanair's fleet in Lithuania. The company is located at Kaunas Airport, where two Boeing 737-800 aircraft can be serviced simultaneously in two hangars. KAMS currently employs over 200 aviation specialists.
KAMS carries out basic maintenance and repair of aircraft at hangars in Kaunas airport, and also has established two line maintenance stations at international airports in Vilnius and Kaunas. This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic company and progress your career.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Aviation Mechanics
- B1/B2 Licenced Engineers
- C-CAT Licenced Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Stores Persons
Suitable candidates who join our highly skilled team will have:
- Career and promotional opportunities throughout Europe
- Friendly work environment
- Industry leading training
- Competitive salaries
- Planned Rosters
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU. We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience desiable
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy