Area Manager - Inflight Sales and Customer Experience
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Area Manager - Inflight Sales and Customer Experience.
Based in our Dublin Office and reporting to the Chief People Officer, the successful candidate will work as part of our Inflight team with responsibility for overseeing sales and onboard customer service for specific regions.
Duties will include:
- Managing a team to deliver customer service and sales initiatives
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Support Inflight management on People Management, Performance Management and Customer Engagement
- Travel to Ryanair bases
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Attending weekly / monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Focus on embedding the Customer Always getting better program on-board .
- Continual training and development of the members of the Inflight team.
- Evolve our customer experience in anticipation/ in response to changing customer expectations
- Lead customer service training to deliver on-board customer initiatives.
- Successfully manage and contribute to the profitability by increasing the volume of products that are sold within each onboard sales category, and improving the Average Spend by base.
- Achieve category goals, assisting and taking charge of the strategy
- Have excellent ability to implement sales strategy and measure results, and be able to make decision and make a difference.
- Set clear goals and measures for all aspects of customer service and sales.
- Develop on-board sales procedures and policies
- Monitor effectiveness of the policies and recommend and implement changes as required
- Responsible for the Communications daily & weekly to bases
- Work closely with the Comms & Engagement team in improving content and method of communicating to cabin crew .
- Manage crew engagement events calendar which provides an overview of all events throughout the calendar year.
- You will support Inflight Managers on all aspects of driving best practice
- Work closely with the Retail team to land the sales plan .
- Experience of leading customer service and sales programmes
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels and share ideas and information.
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills