Maintenance Programme Manager
As part of Ryanairs continued expansion of its engineering team to support a fleet of over 580 aircraft by 2024, we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Programme Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for management of the AMP to ensure it remains compliant with OEM documentation and to develop/optimise the programme to maintain the high safety levels and excellent dispatch reliability of the Ryanair fleet. Under the guidance of the Deputy Director Technical Services, the lead engineer will be responsible for;
- Review of the Boeing Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) and Maintenance Review Board Report (MRBR) to ensuring accurate implementation in to the Ryanair AMP.
- Ensure that the programme is optimised to avoid/ mitigate operational impact of in-service defects.
- Review of Heavy Maintenance findings and the identification of solutions for repeat occurrences.
- Submission and obtaining of Aviation Authority approval of the Ryanair Maintenance Programme when required.
- Development of detailed reports to support the optimisation of the Ryanair Maintenance Programme.
- Providing input to the Boeing 737NG Industry Steering Committee (ISC) regarding on-going optimisation of the Boeing MRB/MPD.
- Attend Boeing 737NG/MAC ISC meetings.
- Creating a 737 MAX Maintenance Programme and achieving Aviation Authority approval.
- At least 3 years experience working in an airline;
- Detailed technical knowledge of Boeing 737 systems;
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to act as a team leader to the Reliability Team.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.