Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Madrid, Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new green field large enterprise application.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques, continuous delivery and fully automated cloud based infrastructure as code.
We also employ a number of XP practices including strict TDD and regular pair programming.
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- C# .Net - at least 5 years experience
- Significant agile experience
- Test Driven Development
- Some WPF experience
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or EntityFramework
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one