Payroll Analyst (with Italian)
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionized the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland, a Ryanair company is currently looking for Payroll Specialist Italy.
Travel Labs Poland is seeking to recruit a Payroll Analyst to join its Payroll team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance, Tax or Payroll professional who is looking to build a career in Payroll as part of a developing and dynamic Shared Service Centre team.
- Managing WHT and social insurance compliance initially for Italy, and potentially expanding to other jurisdictions.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll/social insurance compliance obligations.
- Management of Maternity/Family payments.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of payroll data and monthly/annual reporting.
- Providing advice to employees on payroll related issues.
- Dealing with queries from Italian authorities, crew and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Group Finance on payroll and other related issues.
- Coordinate with Dublin HQ on other issues related to the region.
- Adhoc duties as required by the needs of the business.
- English and Italian level B2 or higher is essential.
- A qualification in payroll or employment taxation would be an advantage.
- Previous “end to end” experience of producing an Italian payroll.
- A detailed knowledge of Italian social insurance and personal taxation including dealing with non-residents.
The Candidate should demonstrate:
- A high degree of initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management
- Ability to work within a team and on solo projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands.
- A high level of IT competency, advanced Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Travel Benefits
- Private medical care
- Multisport card