Payroll Specialist Italy
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland,a Ryanair company is currently looking for Payroll Specialist Italy
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for payroll tax/ social insurance compliance for our Italian Crew payroll and other associated group finance functions. As the role is within a European Shared Service Centre there will be opportunities for career development through providing support for other jurisdictions.
- Managing tax and social insurance compliance initially for Italy, expanding to other jurisdictions.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll / social insurance compliance obligations.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of payroll data and monthly/annual reporting.
- Providing advice to employees on payroll related issues.
- Dealing with queries from Italian authorities.
- Liaise with Group Finance on payroll and other issues.
- Coordinate with Dublin HQ on other issues related to the region.
- Ad-hoc duties
Here's what we are looking for:
- Previous experience managing Italian / multi jurisdiction payroll and social insurance compliance function.
- A detailed knowledge of Italian payroll and social insurance including dealing with non-residents. Knowledge of payroll / social insurance compliance system in another jurisdiction is an advantage.
- Language(s) – Italian, proficient level of English is essential and another European language would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (Payroll Software, MS Office, Datev Koinos).
- Professional qualification is an advantage.
Staff Travel Benefits
Private medical care