Digital Manager - Ryanair Rooms Product
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Ecommerce team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest ecommerce platforms in a fast paced and challenging environment.
From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art head office here in Dublin, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We want bright, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about ecommerce, love a challenge and who like to get stuck in.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will drive the performance of our Ryanair Rooms Product.
You will be a key driver of the digital conversion and marketing activities for our partner products on the Ryanair platforms. You will work across multiple teams to ensure that we are promoting the right messages to the right customers and the right time. You will be a key point of contact for marketing planning and conversion initiatives. Your core responsibility is to plan marketing initiatives that help drive business growth.
- Meet and work directly with ancillary team and partners to develop comprehensive marketing plans.
- Work with internal teams to deliver marketing initiatives for partners in all digital channels.
- Lead communication and creative execution across all channels.
- Work with internal teams to develop core marketing initiatives.
- Be a central point of contact for conversion and marketing internally and external.
- Work with our Product teams to ensure the best product is being built.
- Understand competition and their trading activities.
- Know the numbers and customer base and work closely with insights to understand opportunities to grow partner conversion.
- Lead marketing sessions with partners and ancillary to drive conversion and always communicate the Ryanair roadmap.
- · Strong experience in Digital Marketing planning and execution. · Experience of working with the following channels; email, push, app, web. · At least 2/3 years of working in Digital and managing customer lifecycles. · Experience of working in and agile, fast-paced consumer centric ecommerce environment. · Experience of working on major consumer interfacing websites an advantage · Strong hands-on Stakeholder Management · Excellent Document writing and detailed process understanding · Communicating and Influencing