Document Controller - STN
“Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 444 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe’s largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a Document Controller to be based at Stansted Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.”
- Updating of related engineering and technical documentation
- Communicate with management to ensure the flow of information is accurate and effective
- Inputting data on AMOS.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents
- Assist and guide the project team in the utilising the AMOS system and document management process
- Ensure that all documentation, drawings and specifications are up to date
- Ensure that the document management process is applied
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Production Planner or Production Controller or similar role
- Experience working in Aviation/Aerospace
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge about EASA Part-145
- Experience working with AMOS