Customer Service Agent
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are inviting applications for the position of Customer Care Administrator. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self-motivated with a natural ability in problem solving.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Detail orientated; ability to complete large volume of work quickly
- Fluency in an English (written & verbal). Another European language is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Responsibility for responding to day to day written correspondence in line with the department’s service levels and procedures.
- Working to weekly deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Liaising with Lawyers and Insurers on a regular basis.
- Reporting and communicating to management on problems which arise and suggest solutions on how to overcome them.