Tech Services Reliability Engineer
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Tech Services Reliability Engineer.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will join a team of experienced engineers to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 450 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft. You will also work on various projects as we prepare to introduce the Boeing Max to our fleet from early 2019.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services you will work with Boeing and OEMs to drive reliability improvement into Ryanair’s operation, participate in reviews with the world-wide 737ng operators and influencing Boeing’s reliability priorities.
The Technical Services Reliability Engineer will work within a dedicated team and provide support in the following areas:
- The review and analysis of maintenance data relating to components and systems, and the identification and resolution of reliability alerts.
- Perform detailed cost/benefit analysis of reliability improvement options and making solid recommendations to executive management.
- Working with Review of Boeing and OEM Service Bulletins relating to reliability improvements and making recommendations on benefits of their implementation in the fleet.
- Provision of reports and analysis of aircraft dispatch reliability and identification of solutions for repetitive delay causes.
- Develop reliability programme for introduction of the 737MAX.
- Manage a small team of engineers and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
At least 3 years’ industry experience working in a reliability role
- Degree in a technical related discipline with a focus on data analysis
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge Word, Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.