Aircraft Trimmer - Dublin
Ryanair are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Interior Trimmer to be based at our hangar in Dublin Airport.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in one of our largest engineering bases at Dublin Airport.
With a current fleet of 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair's fleet will grow to 520 by 2024 making this a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career with Europe’s leading airline.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carry out PACE (Passenger Cabin Enhancement) and out of phase activities.
- Carry out rectifications for aircraft interior defects.
- Carry out special requests for aircraft defects raised by the Aircraft Appearance Department and ensure rectifications are reported daily.
- Assist other Engineering groups
- Monitor stock levels of materials required to fulfil duties.
- Ensure correct reporting procedures are applied and accurate daily reports are logged and sent to theAircraft Appearance Department.
- Aircraft/Maintenance/Cabin Trim experience an advantage
- Willing to work night shift
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a Full Driving Licence
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the UK