Continuing Airworthiness Engineer
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Continuing Airworthiness Engineer.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will join a team of experienced engineers to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft. You will also work on various projects as we prepare to introduce the Boeing Max to our fleet from early 2019.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services you will introduce new technology to replace paper based records and report back of maintenance work on the Engineering system AMOS.
The Technical Records Engineer will work within a dedicated team and provide support in the following areas:
- Ensuring maintenance work performed by Part-145 organisations is performed.
- Ensuring maintenance records relating to life limited parts are accurately controlled
- Maintenance of the Technical Records archive
- At least 3 years post graduate experience preferably working in an airline;
- Degree or equivalent engineering license qualification license.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge Word, Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.