Deputy Director of Revenue Management
DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF LOAD FACTOR
The Load Factor Team is responsible for achieving industry leading load factors across the Ryanair network. We are now recruiting a deputy director who will lead the team in the managing inventory and pricing with the objective of achieving load factor and yield targets. The position will also have responsibility for managing bag pricing across the Ryanair network. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and a proven record in using these skills to improve business performance.
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure the achievement of load factor targets across the Ryanair network.
- Implement pricing initiatives with the objective of increasing yield per passenger
- Manage bag revenues with the objective of increasing revenue per passenger.
- Produce forecast models to assist in the achievement of optimum load factors and yields across the Ryanair network.
- Produce analyses of route performance and lead the process of implementing actions to improve results.
- Other ad hoc projects and analysis
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics, operations research, financial analysis, statistics, economics or related discipline involving quantitative analysis
- Experience in a similar role at a high-volume B2C company solving complex business problems or applying statistical methods
- Experience working with mathematical forecasting models
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly define problems and solutions
- Proficiency with SQL, Access or other database software