Materials Support Engineer
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Support Engineer.
With a current fleet of over 416 Boeing 737-800 aircraft and orders to increase the fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max to our fleet, this is an excellent opportunity to join Europes leading airline.
- Support Material Purchasing and Repair Control
- Support Maintenance Control on Technical and Material issues.
- Work with our Heavy Maintenance facilities on Material issues
- Assist with Warranty control
- Provide input into Technical problem solving.
- Liaise with different Departments within Ryanair to support our Operation.
- Liaising with Vendors on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Assist with Component and System reliability issues.
- Assist in controlling our costs.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management.
- A suitable degree qualification.
- A willingness to develop a career in Ryanair
- Be an effective communicator
- Relevant computer skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask
- The ability to negotiate