Temporary Recruitment Officer
Ryanair are currently recruiting a Temporary Recruitment Officer to join their Personnel department.
The successful candidate will be based in our new office in Wrocław - Travel Labs Poland, and will report to the Recruitment Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their HR career. The successful candidate will be recruiting for a wide range of positions from Pilots, IT to Corporate positions including Digital specialists. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain rounded recruitment experience within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Advertising new roles internally and externally to ensure we are targeting the correct candidate pool.
- Screening CVs, drafting candidate shortlists and setting up interviews.
- Finalising job offers including contract negotiation and reference checking.
- Liaising and supporting management at all levels across the business through the recruitment process.
- Working closely with third party recruitment agencies to get the right candidates for Ryanair and with the internal HR team to complete the hiring process.
- Maintain the recruitment database to ensure;
- All candidates’ information is recorded correctly
- Job applications are processed in a timely manner
- Weekly reporting to the Recruitment Manager on all vacancies in the Company.
- Working on ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Travelling across Europe recruiting for different departments within Ryanair.
- HR degree or masters is essential.
- Be able to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with key managers across the business.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ExcellentPC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc).
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one
- Flexible working hours