SVQ Stores Supervisor
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance, is inviting applications for a Stores Supervisor to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the stores in conjunction with the Base Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring correct materials handling and storage conditions are maintained to regulation standards, paying particular attention to shelf life items.
- Ensure that the interface between the hangar and stores is maintained to an acceptable level.
- Ensuring good housekeeping within the stores environment and associated remote storage areas.
- Ensuring that all dispatched items are routed through the appropriate carriers with particular attention being paid to the carriage of hazardous goods.
- Ensure continuous serviceability and calibration of tooling and equipment.
- Ensure that core returns are processed as directed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
- So far as quality is concerned, ensure that all staff supervised are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions, and adequately briefed on each activity and understand and work to the quality system.
- The control and disposal of packaging and stores associated waste products.
- Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximize productivity and minimize cost.
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
- Previous stores experience is mandatory
- Be highly organized and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurized environment
- Be and effective communicator
- Proven computer skills
- Previous experience supervising/managing a team would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Location: Seville
- Employment type: Full-time
- Remuneration: In accordance with experience