CAT A - Krakow (KRK)
Are you looking for an engineering position that offers a competitive salary, comprehensive training and great opportunities for promotion? Then why not apply for an engineering position to work on Ryanair 737-800 series aircraft delivered through our professional engineering service providers? To provide engineering support to our client Ryanair, WAMS is now inviting applications for Cat A Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our clients base in Kraków, Poland.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
The successful candudate will be qualified to hold the approval as CAT A on Boeing 737 NG including special trainings for:
- Birdstrike inspections and Ramp 2 checks
- Dangerous Goods carriage qualification
- Station Leader supporting stores and tooling requirements
- AOG support in European Outstations on request
- Applicants for certifying engineer positions should hold a CAT A license on the Boeing 737-800.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold a airside pass to work in restricted areas