Maintenance Control Support Engineer
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Control Support Engineers to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Engineering department and gain experience in Europe’s leading airline as we expand our fleet to over 500 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the return to service of AOG aircraft.
- Liaising with Engineers/Flight crew with regard to technical defects.
- Dispatch of the Lear Jet to transport engineers/spares to aid AOG recovery.
- Review of open HILs and other forecasting maintenance to ensure that tasks are being planned and accomplished as required.
- Update and distribution of Tech Issues to provide visibility of fleet AOG status.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes;
- Relevant degree or Aviation experience
- Excellent communications and organisational skills.
- Ability to react to changing situations in a calm and controlled manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work shifts including night shift.