Inflight Accounts Clerk
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are currently seeking an Inflight Accounts Clerk for a permanent position working on the Inflight team, within our finance department.
- Reconciliation of inflight receipts
- Calculation of commission payments to cabin crew
- Stock control
- Approval of inflight invoices
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of excel an advantage