Senior Network Engineer
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
- Monitor of network performance and bandwidth
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of the Network Infrastructure across Head Office, DR, Web Data Centres and airports
- Assisting other teams in the rollout of any new technologies and projects that connect to the network
- Assisting the helpdesk with any network issues that may arise
- Work and communicate with 3rd party vendors
- Work on upcoming network projects – Specifically around security
- Communicate effectivity with management and business at all levels
- Good networking skills (CCNA/CCNP)
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science based qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in networks, LAN, WAN, Voice, Data and wireless technology in a complex corporate environment.
- Expert knowledge of key networking protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, OSPF, BGP
- Network Monitoring tools such as PRTG and Wireshark
- Network design
- IP Addressing/sub-netting
- Checkpoint Firewall Management
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Fibre-Channel technology
- Mobile and fixed voice services
- Keen interest in interconnecting technologies
- Must be seen as a team player
- Detail oriented, keen on documentation and change control
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment.
- Meet goals and objectives
- Ability to discuss, design, implement and support global technical solutions
- Knowledge and experience of network security best practices
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flexible working hours