Compliance Monitoring Auditor - Operations
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 106m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
As a Compliance Monitoring Auditor – Operations you will gain experience across a wide range of flight operations and ground operations activities. So we look for a person who is keen to learn and quick to adapt.
The successful candidate will ensure that our crew and Handling Agents across Europe are operating to regulatory requirements and company procedures. This is an exciting way to gain knowledge and experience of Ryanair flight operations and ground operations and will equip you with the skills to take into other parts of the airline if you wish.
The Compliance Monitoring Auditor will be based in one of the following locations: Dublin, Ireland / Madrid, Spain / Bergamo, Italy / Wrocław, Poland.
- Monitor compliance with Ryanair’s policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Conducting Operations Compliance Audits/Inspections to verify compliance and adequacy of procedures required for a safe operation and management of the associated processes
- Working closely with the Flight Operations and Ground Operations departments to resolve compliance issues, provide recommendation and confirm action resolution
- Providing internal communication regarding compliance issues and applicable regulation changes
- Planning audits, executing and writing audit reports
- Liaise with managers from different departments as required
- A highly motivated individual with a disciplined outlook, demonstrated capacity for hard work and strong sense of responsibility
- An individual who adapts easily to new challenges
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal, communication, written, learning and analytical skills
- Ability to take the initiative, calm and the ability to respond appropriately in challenging situations
- This position requires you to travel across our network
- Operations experience is desired but not essential
- Experience in Compliance Monitoring System/Auditing will be an advantage