Engineering Compliance & Safety Officer
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Engineering Compliance & Safety Officer.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of our engineering quality and safety team who are responsible for the continued compliance with legislation covering the airworthiness of our fleet of over 410 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and the soon to be introduced Boeing Max. The successful candidate will also work as part of the team responsible for ensuring the continued safe operation of the Ryanair fleet and in analyzing and investigating safety occurrences related to aircraft technical issues.
Working as part of the Engineering Compliance and Safety Department you will ensure Ryanair’s continued industry leading engineering standards.
- Have experience relating to Aircraft Maintenance or Airline Operations. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Computer literate
- Ability to produce reports, prepare & deliver presentations and analyze data