Engineering Materials Invoice Admin - Graduate
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an invoice admin to join their engineering materials team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of a team with responsibility for ensuring that all aircraft parts for our fleet of over 350 Boeing 737-800 aircraft are ordered and received as required.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing invoice administration for engineering supplies.
- Processing all engineering invoices into our engineering computer system.
- Meeting monthly targets
- Liaising with accounts dept in relation to engineering invoices.
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing issues
- Resolving all invoice queries
- Liaising with all engineering department mangers on invoicing issues.
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of the costs of the various services provided.
- Help resolve commercial queries relating to vendor support.
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control of parts throughout the company.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management
- Suitable experience.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A sound mature sense of judgement
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator