Customer Care Administrator - 6 months
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400, new, Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Customer Care Administrator for a 6 month maternity cover contract. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well on his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
The Customer Service Department is responsible for providing first class service to Ryanair passengers. With 90 million passengers flying with Ryanair this year alone, it’s a busy department!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Detail orientated; ability to complete large volume of work quickly
- Fluency is German is required
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of World Tracer (worldwide airline baggage tracing system) is an advantage
- Responsibility for responding to day to day written correspondence in line with the department’s service levels and procedures.
- Working to weekly deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Liaising with Lawyers and Insurers on a regular basis.
- Reporting and communicating to management on problems which arise and suggest solutions on how to overcome them.