Customer Care Agent - Spanish/Italian Speaking
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
We are inviting applications for the position of Customer Care Agent working on our Special Assistance team. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation with relation to passengers requiring special assistance. Communication with customers is via phone, live chat, and email. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self-motivated with a natural ability in problem solving.
This role requires fluency in either Italian or Spanish.
Hours of operation: Mon – Fri 09.00 – 18.00 with weekend cover required approximately one weekend in 6.
- Providing support for all Ryanair European call centres
- Providing support to the New Skies help desk
- Handle calls from the special needs assistance line.
- Handle chats from our online chat service.
- Producing Ryanair.com credit card vouchers & liaise with Ryanair partners.
- Manage customers travel insurance queries.
- Handle calls from Ryanair.com credit card customers.
- Assist Customer Services department and provide feed back.
- General administration duties and adhoc reporting.
- Excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach to dealing with errors and complaints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Second European language is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Availability and ability to work weekend cover
- Knowledge of Ryanair policies & procedures
- Previous Airline experience
- Previous Call Centre experience