Java Developer - Adobe Experience Manager Specialist
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315?Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a scrum master you will work closely with product owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of an agile development team you will play a key role in defining and shaping new projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
We are looking for talented Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 developer to join our digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels. Having recently invested in the Adobe Experience manger/CQ5 CMS produce we are building a team to support its rollout across the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a daily basis as we integrate them into the CMS solution. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
This is a permanent position based in our Swords HQ.
Your responsibilities as Adobe Experience Manger Developer will include:
- Development and enhancement of content-managed websites to support large scale websites, third-party integrations and other web services and solutions.
- The candidate will possess a keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- The candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- An ability to write end to end solutions for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management System architecture, development and deployment.
- Lead Execution of server- and client-side deliverables
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of and practical experience with Java/J2ee web application development.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience of working in an agile or other rapid development environmentDelivering best-in-class CMS complex solutions.
- Consult with project owners, leads and managers to create, prioritize and size technical requirements.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
Desired skills and experience
- Proficient in Java, Maven.
- Experience with AEM 6, AEM Touch UI.
- Knowledge of AugularJS.
- Experience with JSON, XML and RESTful services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Competitive Salary.
- Travel Benefits.
- HQ in Swords voted best offices to work in, in Dublin.