WAMS (Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services) is now inviting applications for aircraft mechanic position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aircraft engineer to progress their career working with Europe leading airline.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 73 bases, connecting 190 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
WAMS are currently recruiting for an aircraft mechanic to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year live aircraft maintenance experience, preferably hangar based
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment