Newskies Helpdesk Agent
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
The role of a Newskies agent is to assist ground operation, airports, call centres, finance etc to ensure smooth running of the Ryanair operations. Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to and providing feedback to airports/ground ops/training etc.
We are very interested hearing from candidates who have a strong knowledge & background in Aviation. Working hours are based on shifts. The team is operational Mon – Fri, 06.00 – 00.00 and Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holidays 06.00 – 21.00
Newskies Helpdesk provides telephone & email support for all Ryanair European Airports and Call Centres. To provide this support agents are required to complete a range of duties some of which are outlined below:
- Liaise with Ground Operations / Training Department pertaining to Airport issues.
- Notify passengers of cancellation/ schedule changes by email and SMS
- Update of web notices on Ryanair.com
- Create and maintain all access to the Ryanair reservations system
- Liaise with systems department regarding any bugs and defects on Ryanair.com
- Support the Ryanair twitter and Facebook account when required
- General administration duties
- Previous experience in similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Airline/Airport experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must show a natural ability in problem solving.
- Must have a proactive approach to dealing with errors/complaints
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal and written skills
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible and be ability to work on your own initiative.
- Must be an energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Must be flexible with working hours
- A second language would be a distinct advantage to any applicant