Digital Content Executive
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 129m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 209 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32-year safety record.
In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Executive to join our expanding content team. You’ll be working with an award-winning content team based in Dublin, producing written and visual content for a Europe-wide audience, with the opportunity for your content to be viewed by millions of people each month. This is a new and exciting role for a talented and creative individual who is keen to develop a career in digital media.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating bespoke destination content both in written and video format
- Managing new and ongoing platform wide content projects
- Managing a multi-platform content hub for distribution into CRM and social
- Liaising with a Europe-wide content team, overseeing translations, scheduling and logistics
- Working with various in-house stake-holders and departments to develop, enhance and promote our content
- Clear understanding of content generation and marketing
- Video editing skills essential: Adobe Premiere Pro/Adobe After Effects experience preferred
- The ability to work under pressure, organise and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (English)
- 2+ year’s experience in digital marketing and/or content generation
- Marketing, English, Journalism or similar degrees preferred
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience using CMS – Adobe AEM or Wordpress would be an advantage