Business Systems Analyst
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
As a business analyst you will work closely with business owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of a business support team you will play a key role in defining and shaping projects to ensure key business systems develop to meet the changing needs of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate strategic initiatives into project requirements.
- Translate high-level business requirements into user stories and work as part of business support team to ensure key objectives are met.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise product backlog.
- Work closely with project team to ensure requirements are managed in a manner that ensures customers needs are fulfilled.
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis.
- Experience as BA in Finance or Operations area.
- At least 3 years of developing requirements and creating user stories.
- Experience of vendor management an advantage.
- Strong Communicating and Influencing skills.
- Experience of Stakeholder Management.
- Strong motivated self starter with a desire to progress their career as part of our ambitious growth strategy.
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount