Business Systems Analyst
Ryanair Labs Wrocław is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wrocław, Dublin and Madrid, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
As a business analyst you will work closely with business owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of a business support team you will play a key role in defining and shaping projects to ensure key business systems develop to meet the changing needs of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to translate strategic initiatives into project requirements.
- Translate high-level business requirements into user stories and work as part of agile development team to deliver new products.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritize product backlog.
- Work closely with Scrum Masters to ensure requirements are managed in a manner that ensures agile best practices are maintained.
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis.
- Experience as BA in Finance or Operations area.
- At least 3 years of developing requirements and creating user stories.
- Experience of vendor management an advantage.
- Strong Communicating and Influencing skills.
- Experience of Stakeholder Management.
Working in Ryanair Labs Wrocław is an opportunity to join our digital development team at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers.
The work that you do will be seen by the millions of customers across Europe!
- Contract of employment
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Brand new office in the city center
- Amazing atmosphere