B1.1 Engineer - Wroclaw (WRO)
WAMS (Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services) is now inviting applications for B1.1 Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our base in Wroclaw, Poland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aircraft engineer to progress their career working with Europes leading airline.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 73 bases, connecting 190 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- Applicants for certifying engineer positions should hold a JAR 66 B1.1 licence
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Able to travel within EU
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!!