Payroll Specialist with Polish Payroll
Ryanair Labs is seeking to recruit a Polish Payroll Analyst to join its expanding payroll team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to work within a highly experienced payroll team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end production of payroll for three Polish based Ryanair Group companies. As the role is within a Payroll Shared Service Centre there will be opportunities for career development through providing support for other jurisdictions.
- Update payroll in relation to salary changes for movements within the Companies and calculate back pay etc. where applicable.
- Check the input of information relating to new starters i.e. tax, bank information etc.
- Validation of payroll inputs and completion of controls
- Preparation of Payroll Journals and payment documentation for finance.
- Preparation of statutory returns to various authorities (ZUS, Tax Office, GUS etc)
- Address queries concerning a variety of payroll, tax and social Insurance issues from employees and Finance/HR teams.
- Adhoc duties as required by the needs of the business
- Polish level C2 and English level B2 or higher is essential.
- A qualification in payroll or employment taxation would be an advantage.
- Previous “end to end” experience of producing a payroll is essential.
Candidate should demonstrate: -
- A high degree of initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management
- Ability to work within a team and on solo projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands.
- A high level of IT competency, advanced Microsoft Excel is essential.
Competitive salary – including airline benefits, Life Assurance, Private Medical care and Multisport card.