Safety Manager - Ryanair Sun
We are currently looking to recruit a SAFETY MANAGER who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, The Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring Ryanair Suns Safety Management Programme is of the highest possible standard and in accordance with EASA requirements.
- Ensure the provision of all manuals and courseware associated with safety under his or her responsibility are up to date and acceptable to the Polish CAA.
- Continue to drive a safety culture in Ryanair Sun
- Maintaining an effective feedback system to the Accountable Manager and Nominated Persons.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Safety capacity
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of EASA Form 4 holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.