Learjet 45 XR Chief Pilot
Ryanair are currently recruiting a Learjet 45XR Chief Pilot to lead our 24/7 engineering support operation based at Stansted for a fixed term period of 3 years, renewable.
This position is full time with a fixed roster pattern involving early and late standby shifts and some office duties. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced pilot to get involved in a managerial role in a dynamic and expanding operation.
If you meet the following requirements and want to apply, please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying Learjet Chief Pilot in the header line.
- Valid EU/EEA Passport with unrestricted rights to work and live in the EU
- Valid EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical.
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential
- Maximum age – 65.
- Business jet experience, or a current Learjet 45XR type rating an advantage
- Minimum Hours 3500 hours with at least 1000RYR of which 500 should be in command
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Captains who do not meet the minimum age/hours/type requirements but have exceptional relevant experience, may be considered. Please outline details in your application.