Liaison Engineer Coordinator Madrid (MAD)
JC Aircraft Maintenance in association with their client airline Ryanair is currently recruiting for a liaison engineer to be based in MAD, Spain. As the successful candidate you will keep and maintain Ryanair high standards.
Main tasks for this role will be:
- Base visits follow up
- Staff assessments follow up
- QA Audits follow up
- Delays meeting
- Maintenance errors investigation
- Relations with airports
- Technical interviews
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Europe’s leading Airlines in their state of the art facilities on a modern fleet of Aircraft.
- Aircraft maintenance experience in a management or supervisor role
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good computer literacy (Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Availability to travel within the SPM region
We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!