Business Analyst - Digital
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 116m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best Business Analysts Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
To understand and drive the product development of Ryanair’s platforms. You will be tasked with working with multiple stakeholders across the business in order to gather and document project requirements and to assist in the development process of Ryanair.com.
- Meet and work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
- Collect and analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
- Translate high-level business requirements into robust functional specifications that are supported by user story boards/user cases.
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans.
- Drive business analyst’s best practice to ensure high quality output is achieved.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional design using Use Cases
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis
- Experience of working with Product teams and UX/UI designers an advantage
- At least 2/3 years of writing requirements documents and other software development materials
- Experience of working in and agile, fast-paced consumer centric ecommerce environment.
- Experience of working on major consumer interfacing websites an advantage
- Strong hands-on Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Document writing and detailed process understanding
- Communicating and Influencing
- Formalised training in Project Management or Process/Lean desirable