Customer Service Team Leader
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 260 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 32 year safety record.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Lead working within our Dublin CS Operations. This is a fast paced and busy environment of +50 employees working across four key areas. This is a permanent position and is based in our Head Office in Swords.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Continuous monitoring and assessment of the Operational performance scorecard, and driving analytical insights around impacts from People, Processes and Policies.
- Initiate/Lead/Support operational improvement projects from initiation to closure and ensure regular communication on the project progress alongside the results.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of upcoming policy/product/process changes on the Operation and support on the creation of action plans to implement these changes effectively with your team.
- Communicate regularly with key business stakeholders – including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business reporting against the department scorecard.
- Recommend new and/or improved, SOP’s that support the staff’s effective execution of their day job
- Develop effective working relationships with peers in legal & customer service.
- Independent problem solving and decision making.
- Generate new ideas and solutions and feedback to drive change
- Learn quickly, enjoy working independently and have the proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Managing the absence/timekeeping for the legal team
- Completing bi-weekly 1:1 meeting with the legal team
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment, preferably with exposure to working in cross functional teams or projects.
- Experience in People Management or Operational Management is essential.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth in use and application of analytics principles, tools and methodologies (quantitative & qualitative).
- Displays thorough understanding of Ryanair’s relevant business areas, legal, Customer service, GOPs etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with an ability to tailor approach to the different levels in the organisation.
- A proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of Micro-strategy reporting.