Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
The RoleWe are looking for a BI Developer and Report Analyst with experience in Microsoft BI stack to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation.
The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as marketing, logistics, predictive maintenance and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way.
- A primary degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent
- Proven problem solver – the ability to come up with unique solutions to unique problems
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft BI stack: SSIS,SSRS, Power BI
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Working with tickets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent English