Graduate Fraud Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315?Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a smart and enthusiastic Graduate to join their Fraud team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated graduate with a keen interest in Fraud to join Europes leading airline. Full training will be provided.
This is a permanent contract.
Please note this is a shift position and therefore all applicants are required to have their own means of transport.
The shift pattern for this role is 05:30 - 15:00, 15:00 - 12:30 Monday to Sunday. It is a rolling roster of 3 early, 3 late, 3 off.
- Monitoring our automated fraud screening tools.
- Review and analysis of Card-Not-Present bookings to identify unusual and high risk activity.
- Identifying fraudulent bookings and liaising with Airport Operations.
- Trend analysis and development of risk control measures.
- Dealing with all external bodies in an accurate and efficient manner, having full regard for current regulations and legislation.
- Working to tight, daily, deadlines in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Preparation of a daily hand-over report.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects.
- A business/finance graduate or an individual with relevant fraud payment experience (preferably gained in an airline, e-commerce organisation, banking or travel industry).
- Fluent English (excellent written and verbal communication skills).
- Own mode of transport, ie. A car
- A second European language is preferable.
- Knowledge of New Skies Reservation System and fraud screening tools is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.