CAT A - Timisoara (TSR)
SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in South East Europe is currently looking for a CAT ‘A’ Engineer to be based in Romania Timisoara (TSR)
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Carrying our maintenance on Ryanair aircraft
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.