Fraud Analyst - Part Time/ Evenings
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400, new, Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
Ryanair are currently seeking a Fraud Analyst to work on an evening part time basis. Reporting to the Fraud Team Lead this is a permanent position based in our Swords HQ.
Hours: Evenings 6.30pm – 12pm – Monday – Sunday – Rolling roster 3 nights on, 3 nights off – Approx 20 hours per week.
The has now been changed to a contract running until June 30th 2018.
- Monitoring our automated fraud screening tools.
- Review and analysis of Card-Not-Present bookings to identify unusual and high risk activity.
- Identifying fraudulent bookings and liaising with Airport Operations.
- Trend analysis and development of risk control measures.
- Dealing with all external bodies in an accurate and efficient manner, having full regard for current regulations and legislation.
- Working to tight, daily, deadlines in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Preparation of a daily hand-over report.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects.
- Fluent English (excellent written and verbal communication skills).
- A second European language is preferable.
- Knowledge of New Skies Reservation System and fraud screening tools is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.