Flight Simulator Engineering - Compliance Manager
East Midlands Training (operating on behalf of Ryanair) currently operate 9 full flight and 7 fixed based flight simulators in locations across Europe. There are plans to install additional simulators over the next 5 years. A Compliance Manager is required to provide oversight and ensure continued compliance with applicable regulations. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Technical Services and can be based in the UK or Ireland. You will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the simulators continue to be operated and maintained to the highest standards
- Ensure that the department maintains compliance with EASA Part-ORA and manufacturer requirements.
- Perform regular audits of the simulators and facilities.
- Liaise with Engineering Management regarding audit findings
- Liaise with the Aviation Authority regarding compliance and audit matters.
- Experience with Simulator Engineering or Aircraft Engineering in a compliance/quality assurance role.
- Ability and necessary qualifications to be acceptable to the Aviation Authority as a Compliance Manager.
- Experience working with national Civil Aviation Authorities and a detailed knowledge of EASA Part-ORA requirements for FSTD organisations.
- Ability to effectively and credibly operate at the highest management levels in Ryanair.