Technical Training Instructor
Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Services are currently recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor.
Based in London Stansted Airport, you will be working in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about aviation and is interested in teaching a wide range of aircraft engineering topics to our staff working in the field either at the start of their career or at the top of their profession as a licenced engineer.
- Must Hold EASA Part 66 Licence (B1.1 or/and B2) or Aerospace Engineering degree
- Ensuring that the practical and theoretical technical training requirements of the airline are supported in a structured manner.
- Preparation and delivery of practical and theoretical technical training to engineering staff.
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via e-Learning.
- Experience in Aviation technical training
- Must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor /examiner approval.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 & 147 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Technical Training includes:
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical training & oversight of Part 147 practical training.
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations.
- Delivery of practical training using state of the art training aids and facilities
- Induction training
- Security training
- Working at heights training
- Equipment training
- Development of instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).