Full Stack/Backend Developer
Ryanair Labs Wrocław is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wrocław, Dublin and Madrid, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are looking for talented Full Stack/Backend developers to join our new digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack/Backend Developer will include:
- The candidate will possess a keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- The candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- An ability to write end to end solutions for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of and practical experience with Java/JVM languages web application development and related application frameworks (e.g Spring, Scala, Akka).The candidate should have a keen interest in building distributed systems based on cloud services (e.g AWS, Azure).A good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Hands on experience of unit and integration testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile or other rapid development environment
- Delivering best-in-class high-volume applications, web services and complex solutions.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software.
- Proficient in Java or other JVM languages (e.g Scala, Kotlin)
- Experience in designing scalable distributed systems
- Practical knowledge of web application frameworks (e.g Spring, Akka)
- Exposure to serverless architecture
- Experience with microservices architecture and RESTful services
- Good knowledge of development tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Git)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Practical knowledge of reactive programming, cloud services (AWS) will be a plus (optional)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
Our technology stack:
Java, Scala, Go, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring projects, Akka, Akka Streams, AWS, AWS services (f.e. DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, ElasticSearch, RDS, SQS), Couchbase, MySQL, Spark, Redis, Ansible, Docker
Working in Ryanair Labs Wrocław is an opportunity to join our digital development team at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers.
The work that you do will be seen by the millions of customers across Europe!
- Contract of employment
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Brand new office in the city center
- Amazing atmosphere