Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Are you looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine? We are looking for a Media Executive that is highly organised but remains positive & flexible in the face of change, is a natural marketer with experience on media planning; both on & offline.
You will be proficient in excel and understand how best to manage budgets. You will work well on your own initiative while enjoy being an integral part of our marketing team. You will work within our brand communications team to drive customer acquisition through communicating the brand values of Ryanair across Europe, in digital and non-digital media.
This is a permanent position and is based in our Dublin HQ.
- Manage external media agencies in key markets across Europe to ensure all Ryanair campaigns are:
- planned in a timely manner & with the competitors & consumers in mind
- executed in a timely manner;
- on-brand & on-budget
- deliver against business objectives
- Deal directly with media houses across Europe wherever Ryanair does not go through the media agency
- Ensure all spend is tracked accurately & systematically; in line with the marketing plan and against yearly budget.
- Improve our way of working to align & track interdepartmental ad spend
- Liaise with airports to ensure current branding at our airports
- Liaise with Sales team & other internal stakeholders to ensure maximum effect from our advertising.
- Timely sharing of plans & creative within the marketing team to ensure integrated marketing communications
- Liaise with country sales managers and advertising partners to deliver joint marketing campaigns
- Oversee and work on invoices/filing and other administration tasks
- Drive cost saving initiatives & improve ways of working within the marketing department
- Ad hoc requests as necessary
- Understands how to match media solutions against business problems within competitive market context
- Experience in planning & executing through-the-line communications campaigns – from digital acquisition, to traditional media.
- In-depth understanding of programmatic digital acquisition will be a distinct advantage
- Strong numerate skills coupled with experience in budget management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced always changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative marketing flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient at multi-tasking and highly organised
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Strong customer driven focus
- A proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to manage relationships with internal and group stakeholders
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- 3-5 years’ experience in fast paced agency or brand environment
- Third level Advertising /Marketing or similar degree
- Experience in Pan-European marketing campaigns a distinct advantage
- Fluent at business-level in a European language a major plus but not necessary
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who wants to progress in a dynamic advertising environment. This position offers a competitive salary as well as the best travel benefits in the business.