Flight SIM Engineer - Graduate
Exciting opportunity for engineering graduates to join the aviation industry and train to become a Flight Simulator Engineer. Ryanair currently has over 350 aircraft with plans to increase to over 500 aircraft by 2024.
As part of the expansion, in 2017 two flight simulators will be installed and commissioned in Madrid, Airport (MAD). We are looking for motivated engineering graduates to help with the installation planning for these simulators and ongoing maintenance and upkeep when they are operational.
Comprehensive on-job training will be provided by experienced flight simulator engineers in one of our existing facilities in Stansted Airport (STN), UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance of the simulators
- Perform daily readiness checks to ensure the simulator is ready for daily operation.
- Liaise with aircrew at the technical level on aircraft systems to resolve defects.
- Liaise with technical inspectors at initial and recurrent qualifications.
- Conduct technical defect clearance with nominated flight crew.
- Complete any other tasks that are reasonably required to carry out the daily operation of a Flight Simulator Training Centre.
- Engineering degree. (Electrical / Avionic and advantage but not essential).
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Quick learner who can adapt to operational demands.
- Aviation background or strong interest in Aviation an advantage.