Trainee Sheet Metal Worker
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) is currently recruiting for a Trainee Sheet Metal Worker to join their team and work with their client airline, Ryanair.
- Aircraft body structure and parts repair.
- Perform metal repair and assembly operations such as cutting, filing, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, clamping, bolting, reaming, riveting, bucking work and forming of repair parts.
- Working in a team, searching for the most suitable repair solutions and implementation, following SRM, CMM or approved repair schemes from the manufacturer
- Experience in aircraft SM repairs is essential.
- Consistently work to a high standard
- Boeing aircraft experience is an advantage
- Self motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent English language skills
- Willing to shift work
- Ability to demonstrate good SM skills in a practical assessment
- Flexibility to work away from base to support recovery of AOG aircraft throughout Europe
- Full Driving Licence