Ryanair, Europe’s Favourite Airline are looking to hire a Senior Receptionist who will manage our reception desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This is a very important role to Ryanair as you will be the first point of contact for our visitors and guests. Based at our Headquarters in Swords, Co Dublin, the successful candidate will work with and manage one other Receptionist to cover shifts between 8am-6pm.
As a Reception Manager within Ryanair you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our company and supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors to the highest standards, directing them to the appropriate person and office.
- Lead, monitor, motivate and inspire the team; providing guidance and support.
- Ensure a seamless delivery of reception duties.
- Produce, manage and operate the reception roster, checking future planned absences, planning cover.
- Carry out administrative tasks to support the wider office.
- Co-Ordinate and manage reception desk activities including redirecting phone calls/customer queries & distributing correspondence.
- Support our customer service function.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
What we require from you:
- Prior experience of managing a reception team.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of working in a position where a high level of customer service is required.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issues and concerns generated by our customers.
- Ideally degree educated; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.