Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 371 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 293 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Madrid, Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we have opened an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Ryanair Labs.
Are you looking for a job to take your career to the next level?
We are currently building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers where software craftsmanship is core.
We are recruiting for an exciting new green field large enterprise application. The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques, continuous delivery and fully automated cloud based infrastructure as code.
We also employ a number of XP practices including strict TDD and regular pair programming.
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience or a strong desire to work with TDD (test driven development).
- Following the Red, Green, Refactor steps, with the goal of grow the solution design through tests
- Want to work in a project where agile, DevOps, CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) are taken seriously
- Good agile knowledge
- Fluent in English
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) or Microservices
- AWS experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or Entity Framework
- XAML experience